My Learning Experience - Joy and Challenges
We will take the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary School Education Examination (HKDSE) next March . I feel awfully nervous on it .
On my academic career , i met a load of teachers and schoolmates , they teach me a lot of things . Even sometimes i feel pressured on my study , they made me relax and happy . My mum always murmur me , she cares about all of my study . I think i should got the good result then she would not punish me again .At the moment , i should study harder than before because i just have eight months for me to revision , but some subjects are more difficulty, like the English Language and Mathematics , I don't know how to improve it so i must pay attention in the lesson . In fect , i know i am a lazy student , i hope i can study with my friends , when i have some problems ,they would help me to understand . HKDSE is a important exam, it is our first public examination ,and it will affect to my future .

Today , i will do more exercises and always check the dictionary when i do not know the meaning. I discovered that study should remember somethings then you will easy to learn it . I accept all of my study challenges and i promise i will try my best to slove it . I hope you guys can be the best too...
Now ,we should work hard , hope we can get a good result and can do what u like to do when u graduate secondary school.ADD OIL:)
回覆刪除ya, i agree with Summy. we should try to get the best result when we're doing our exam. the good reult we get, is the best present to our teachers
回覆刪除Haylie ,just try your best to do on DSE! i trust you can do that !But please don't give too much stress for yourself ~kaka:)
回覆刪除Haha I agree with you that Mathematics is a really difficult subject....:( But the only thing we can do is work more harder on it!! Let's add oil!! :)
回覆刪除